A 1 Day Course with Rory Briski
What will be covered?
The goal of this course is to provide the knowledge required by Project Managers, Program Managers, and Executives who are responsible for the FAA certification of their equipment and systems so that they may adequately scope and prepare for the certification efforts.
This course provides an overview of the FAA certification process, requirements and documentation necessary to successfully achieve FAA certification.
This course is intended for Project Managers, Program Managers, and Executives involved in the oversight and management responsibility of the FAA certification process.
At Course Completion, participants will be able to:
- Understand the FAA Certification Process
- Understand the scope of documents required for an FAA certification project
- Scope the effort required for a successful FAA certification project
The following documents will be provided:
- FAA Certification Process Overview Notebook
- Copies of applicable FAA Forms
- STC Certification Checklist