New Capabilities at CKC for 2017
To better serve our customer testing needs in 2017, CKC Laboratories has invested heavily in new test capabilities. The following enhancements will help us address the ever-changing EMC test requirements affecting your products.
All New EN / IEC Immunity test sets that include:
• IEC 61000-4-4 with new coupling methods. This new method is finding its way into product specific standards such as EN60601-1-2 (Medical EMC)
• IEC 61000-4-12 Oscillatory wave immunity (ring wave)
• IEC 61000-4-16 Low frequency common mode immunity
New Radiated Immunity test sets in the Mariposa and Brea lab!
• 20-30 V/m, depending on EUT size.
• Ideal for Medical and Industrial EMC requirements
Cellular Base Station Support for Transmitter Testing
• Test support for cellular phones and devices containing built in cellular radios.
• 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE…
• 3G: CDMA2000, UMTS, W-CDMA,EV-DO, HSPA
• 4G: LTE
Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) Testing
• Testing for USA, Canada and Europe
• Typically, products using UNII 2 Bands for LAN purposes: access points, cell phones, computers
Upgraded the HIRF capabilities to reach 18-40 GHz 600V/m!
• Mode Stirred 600V/m in accordance to new FAA requirement AC 20-158 ARP5583 Rev A (2010)